Dr Jason Sonners explains how to upgrade your mitochondria with oxygen, which helps burn more fat on keto. ▸ [FREE] 🔥E-BOOK: “The Keto Kickstart Guide: 4 Steps to Burning Fat Instead of Sugar” | http://www.ketokickstartguide.com
🔔 SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/2QE7z1B
🎁 FREE GIFT: ►FREE FASTING EBOOK: http://www.fastingcheatsheet.com
🎥Keto Diet Playlist: http://bit.ly/2p8Wycv
🎥Fasting Playlist: https://bit.ly/34aon4Q
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
http://www.Kettleandfire.com/ketokamp and use KETOKAMP at checkout to save 15% on your entire order.
// T I M E S T A M P S
[00:55] About Dr. Sonners
[04:20] About Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
– All of our cells need oxygen.
– Most of us will be 98% – 100% oxygen saturated. We are limited to how much oxygen we can carry.
– Hyperbaric allows for a more significant amount of oxygen to run through our blood.
[06:15] How Our Mitochondria Helps Us
– The mitochondrion is a little part inside of our cells – they need energy.
– For our brains to create thoughts, it needs energy.
– All of our cells have mitochondria to build energy, so the cells of those tissues can do its job.
– Improving your mitochondria is enormous. It is the cornerstone of improving the quality of life and longevity simultaneously.
– Magnesium will help make your mitochondria work better. Red light and oxygen will also assist with giving your mitochondria energy.
[09:45] Why You May Lack Oxygen
– Anytime you have an injury, there will be damage to your capillaries. Then, the oxygen will not be able to get through.
– With hyperbaric, the oxygen will be able to travel through plasma.
– As long as there is liquid flow, there will be oxygen exchange through plasma using hyperbaric.
[12:50] What Oxygen Can Do For COVID-19
– Oxygen is not getting into our respiratory system.
[17:10] How Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Work?
[18:50] The Role Oxygen Plays on Reducing Inflammation
– Oxygen will help regain normal flow in the damaged tissues. This, alone, will improve inflammation.
– Our bodies are constantly regulating chemicals. Hyperbaric oxygen will help lower inflammatory chemicals.
– If we can improve how much energy the body is making, we can improve the tissue function.
[22:20] Other Ways to Get Oxygen Flowing in the Blood
– Some simple things you can do:
– Breathing techniques
– Cold immersions
[26:45] Why We Need to Revolutionize Health Care
[30:10] Practical Body Hacks for Energy
– The most effective body hacks are recreating what we should be getting naturally.
– Red light therapy is a fantastic tool. We are getting way too much blue light from spending too much time inside. Also, we avoid the sun. In reality, we need responsible sun exposures.
– Breathing exercises and grounding while outside will also help energy levels.
[34:20] The Role of Oxygen on Brain Disease
– The oxygen will heal damaged circulation in the brain.
– Oxygen will also help our body multitask.
– Our brain uses 20% of the oxygen that our body gets.
– If we increase oxygen, can we see an increase in brain function? The answer is yes.
Resources from this episode:
● Check out Core Therapies: https://coretherapies.net/
● Follow Dr. Jason Sonners
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoctorsSonners/
○ YouTube: https://bit.ly/3fkXXSq
● Check out HBOT USA: https://www.hbotpa.com/about-dr-sonners/
● Get Oxygen Under Pressure: Using Hyperbaric Oxygen to Restore Health, Reduce Inflammation, Reverse Aging and Revolutionize Health Care: https://amzn.to/2Yx2WZ8
➡️The World’s Best Olive Oil | Get a $39 Bottle For a $1: http://www.ketokampoliveoil.com
☕Healthiest Coffee: http://www.ketokampcoffee.com Use “ketokamp” for 10% off
➡️Keto Kamp Apparel: http://www.ketokampgear.com
🎓Want to become a keto and fasting pro? Keto Kamp Academy: http://bit.ly/2MKEkWW
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | [email protected]
#hbot #hbotusa #mitochondria
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.