Dr. Hana Kahleova is the Director of Clinical Research at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Through this role, she’s authored over a dozen nutrition studies with a focus on diabetes and meal timing. The results could drastically change your life for good—whether you suffer from type 1 or type 2 diabetes, an autoimmune disease, or “normal” health issues that make you feel less than your best.
In this episode, Dr. Kahleova educates us on the power of a plant-based diet, cold showers, and eating two meals a day. If you want to feel better and up your metabolism while doing so, get ready to take notes!
What we discuss in this episode:
– Understanding insulin resistance in type 1 and 2 diabetes
– Autoimmune versus allergic response
– Intermittent fasting/eating two meals a day
– The thermic effect of food
– How to activate brown fat and burn more calories
– Dr. Hana’s perspective on the keto diet
– Food and mood
👇 Support Switch4Good 👇
★☆★ SWITCH4GOOD WEBSITE ★☆★
★☆★ONLINE STORE ★☆★
★☆★ FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM ★☆★
★☆★ LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ★☆★