I didn’t want to hear how badly I was harming my body by pushing myself to run. I was too focused on winning the next race to care about the damage I was doing… not only to my knees, but also to my endocrine system. After I was forced to stop, I started to realize how bad a beating my hormones had taken from me forcing imbalanced physical activity on my body. This episode isn’t about stopping you from working out… it’s about educating you on the best practices so that you don’t get burnt out like me, and so many other women.
Today’s Free Keto Guides:
• Ask me a keto question: http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/contact/
• Here are my 3 paperback books: http://ketodietbook.com
• Perfect Keto 20% off ALL items when you use the code, KDP: www.perfectketo.com/kdp
• Super Fat 15% off nut butter packets with code LEANNE: https://www.superfat.com/
►Subscribe to the podcast:
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3kh1HGR
Other players: https://www.healthfulpursuit.com/podcast/
►Connect with Leanne on Social Media:
Leanne’s Other Keto Programs:
• Keto weekly meal plans: https://bit.ly/3mdS11A
• The Keto Bundle: https://bit.ly/3mgNNq2
• Happy Keto Body: https://bit.ly/3c0ocgu
The Healthful Pursuit YouTube Channel, including show notes & links, provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition, and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided on the Keto Diet Podcast reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.