Looking for a surefire way to help build your immune system during this flu season? Contrast showers, also known as hydrotherapy, are a great to stimulate blood flow in the entire body or to a specific area of the body to bring healing and help boost the immune system! Join us on this episode as we explain the benefits, share testimonials of how these have helped our family and others, and show you how to do contrast showers on your own to help with numerous ailments and your overall health.
How to do a Contrast Shower:
1. Begin shower with 3 minutes (up to 5 minutes) of hot water. Making sure not to scald yourself, turn the water on as hot as your body can stand it. (NOTE: if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as low blood pressure, circulatory issues etc. please consult your physician before beginning any new health regimen).
2. Alternate with 30 seconds – 1 minute of very cold water. The goal again to make the water as cold as your system can handle.
3. Turn water to as hot as possible again for 3 minutes.
4. Back to cold for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
5. Alternate again for the last time to very hot for the last 3 minutes.
6. End your contrast shower on 30 seconds – 1 minute as cold as possible.
7. Dry off completely, get dressed, then lie down and rest for 30 minutes with no distractions.
NOTE: What you have just watched is presented for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. These are simply natural remedies that have helped our family, and many others who we have served during our years of medical mission work and service. We encourage you to consult your physician before beginning any new health regimen, especially if you have pre-existing conditions that could cause complications.
Other videos that may interest you:
Activated Charcoal Natural Remedy: https://youtu.be/Q_LM7s9Hi0U
Russian Penicillin: https://youtu.be/3PGavXD3AbM
Join our community and sign up for our newsletter…www.ATGOministries.org
To view more videos like this one, don’t forget to click the Subscribe Button!