According to Ayurveda winter is the season when Kapha dosha starts to increase in the body. This makes us prone to mucus accumulation, cough, cold, flu, sinus congestion and weight gain.
Ayurveda emphasises 10 best spices to use and cook with during winter to balance the Kapha dosha, cleanse and detox the body, and for weight loss.
**KAPHA CHURNA RECIPE**
* WATCH VIDEO Ayurvedic Home Remedy For Cold, Cough and Flu https://youtu.be/orF8kZiwCJI
*WATCH VIDEO Coffee – Make it Healthy https://youtu.be/cA7-fejBpnI
* RECIPE Saffron Milk – Ayurvedic Rejuvenating Sleep Tonic https://anatabain.com/2017/12/17/saffron-milk-ayurvedic-rejuvenating-sleep-tonic/
* RECIPE Winter Turmeric Oat Porridge https://anatabain.com/2018/03/03/winter-turmeric-oat-porridge/
* VIDEO RECIPE Golden Milk https://youtu.be/-e3sWDS3jQU
* VIDEO RECIPE Turmeric Facial Mask https://youtu.be/hx88LXpCMnM