* Introducing MAPS Suspension! (7:55)
* The famous vegan you would NOT expect, the money grabs in boxing & MORE. (17:20)
* The effectiveness of plant proteins vs animal proteins. (23:24)
* Ancestry.com buyout, user beware. (27:00)
* Social Media Wars are heating up! (30:56)
* Wagyu beef 101. (33:00)
* The impact and effects of distance learning on children. (36:00)
* #Quah question #1 – I know you are not fans of wrist straps, because of losing the potential grip strengthening. What about chalk, liquid, or powder? My hands sweat a lot and chalk seems to help with that, but I don’t want to hinder my grip strengthening. (46:33)
* #Quah question #2 – Cold exposure therapy is said to have many health benefits. Would taking a cold shower be an alternative to taking an ice bath? Does your body need to hit a certain temperature in order to see the benefits be activated? (52:20)
* #Quah question #3 – Any tips on knowing when to push a client to do more reps and when to back off? How do I know the difference between true physical exhaustion or them mentally giving up? (58:24)
* #Quah question #4 – For each of you, what has been your favorite bodyweight and why? (1:02:55)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
August Promotion: MAPS Performance ½ off!! **Promo code “GREEN50” at checkout**
FLASH SALE: 75% off Access to Mind Pump Private Forum – Promo code “75OFF” at checkout
Top Shape Mike Tyson: Going Vegan Gave Me A New Opportunity At Life
Visit Organifi for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
The Myth of Optimal Protein Intake – Mind Pump Media
Blackstone to acquire Ancestry.com for $4.7 billion
Twitter ‘looking’ at a possible TikTok tie-up
What Is Reels On Instagram? How To Make, Post And Disable Reels On Instagram
Wagyu Beef: What Is It and Why Is It so Expensive?
Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
Mobility Tips For Strengthening Your Wrists – Mind Pump
The ONLY Forearm Workout That Matters (TRY THIS!!) | MIND PUMP
Do Cold Showers Increase Testosterone?
Mind Pump #1282: The #1 Key To Consistently Building Muscle & Strength (Avoid Plateaus!)
Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
Mind Pump Free Resources
Gary Vay-Ner-Chuk (@garyvee) • Instagram
Dr. Rhonda Patrick (@foundmyfitness) • Instagram
Wim Hof (@iceman_hof) • Instagram
Kyle Kingsbury (@kyle_kingsbury) • Instagram
“1356: Cold Showers & Ice Bath, Distinguishing Between True Physical Fatigue & Just Giving Up & More”
CONNECT WITH US:
SHOP MIND PUMP:
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
iTUNES – http://apple.co/2vMEPcA
STITCHER – http://bit.ly/2hQSIAS
7 thoughts on “#1356: Cold Showers & Ice Bath, Distinguishing Between True Physical Fatigue & Just Giving Up & More”
Mike isn’t vegan anymore. He said he didn’t like the way it made him feel.
HAHAHAHA Sal immitating tiktok…. I can't contain my laughter lol
Roy Jones Jr. Champion at Middle Weight, Super Middle Weight, Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight. Was going to stay at Heavyweight to face Tyson but they couldn't get it to work out, so this is a continuation of controversy from way back.
Ice Baths are crazy effective!! Sooo key!
Yeee! My fav lifting podcast 🤙🏾