Bottled Lemon Juice vs Fresh Equivalent? Find out more:
12 Benefits of drinking lemon water in the morning.
Did you know that making just one simple change in your daily diet can have such a significant impact?
Drinking lemon juice mixed with water every morning on an empty stomach has been highly recommended as one of the simplest things you can do, which will have a wide range of benefits for your body.
Lemons are among the world’s most popular citrus fruits, and drinking Lemon water has been linked to many health benefits.
Here are 12 excellent reasons to start your day with lemon water:
1. Lemons are packed with vitamin C, which can help boost your immune system and protects your body from immune system deficiencies.
2. Lemon juice has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight many infections, including respiratory tract infections, and sore throat.
3. Drinking lemon juice with lukewarm water every morning helps you to maintain the pH balance of your body.
4. Lemon juice acts as a detoxifying agent, and it helps you to remove harmful toxins from your body.
5. Lemon juice is good for digestion and helps with the elimination of waste.
6. Along with vitamin C, lemon juice is also a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium.
7. Lemon juice is shown to help fight the symptoms of common cold.
8. Lemon water is also an effective remedy for many kinds of skin problems ranging from rashes to acne, dark spots, and wrinkles.
9. Drinking lemon juice mixed with warm water can help with weight loss because it increases your bodies metabolic rate, induces thermogenesis and promotes digestion.
10. Because lemon juice is good for detox, it is also effective at cleansing the liver as it helps the liver to flush out harmful toxins.
11. Lemon juice with water makes a great sports drink as it keeps you hydrated during exercise and provides electrolytes to the body.
12. Drinking lemon juice with warm water is also shown to reduce muscle and joint pain.
As you can see, research shows that drinking lemon water every day has many potential benefits for your body.
So, if you are now thinking of getting a big bag of lemons or stocking up on bottles of lemon juice, then before you do that, check out my latest article about some of the main differences between freshly squeezed lemon juice and bottled lemon juice.
Follow the link at the beginning of this video and find out everything you should know about freshly squeezed lemon juice compared to the bottled lemon juice.
Or go to FoodHow.com for the full article.
Is bottled lemon juice as nutritious as fresh lemons?
Check it out now!