There’s a hidden reason why we’ve all gotten fatter, on average.
► ► FREE BOOK + FREE DOCUMENTARY EPISODE: https://www.diabetessmarts.com/go/superfoods
► ► JOIN DIABETES SMARTS: https://diabetessmarts.com
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
Obesity rates have risen over the past few decades not simply because of our unhealthy diets. Author and Fat Loss Expert Ari Whitten explains the little-known but monumental reason why our waistlines have been collectively expanding.
1) 40% of adults are considered to be obese, and 1 in 5 kids are overweight.
2) Dr. James Levine helped formulate the understanding on the concept of N.E.A.T. (Non Exercise Activity Thermogenesis)
3) We utilize far less N.E.A.T. than our ancestors, meaning that we are, on average, moving our bodies far less during each day than people of decades’ past had.
4) Moving your body with gentle, small movements throughout the day, as farmers or blacksmiths might have, has added up to us burning from 1000 to 3000 less calories each day than our grandparents or even parents were typically burning, just through their normal daily routines.
5) Some researchers believe that this loss of N.E.A.T. in this current predominantly sedentary generation is just as, if not more important than our diets in terms of the reasons behind why we our society has collectively gained weight.