When I met Todd White over five years ago at PaleoFX, he was one of the early adopters of keto, a ketovangelist as they call it.
Not only was he using keto personally, he was experimenting with biohacking strategies that hadn’t gone mainstream yet.
In this podcast episode, he shares the strategies that had the most profound impact on his life and the ones he continues to practice today.
So you’ll learn all about what he uses to improve his mental performance and attract a life of abundance, how he sets up his body for longevity and disease prevention, and what’s been the hardest part of this journey.
Todd also gets into other topics such as the macros and micronutrients he prefers, why he focuses on these, and what it’s like to be a successful entrepreneur.
You’ll discover Todd’s best tips when it comes to thriving in business — instead of striving — and how to attract and retain the right people in your business.
As the founder and CEO of Dry Farm Wines, Todd also shares his experience with uncovering the problems with most wines on the market, why he decided to change this, and how his wine does just that.
Lastly, you’ll hear more about Todd’s personal and business values and how these have evolved since he started working as an entrepreneur a few decades ago.
For those of you listening that don’t know Todd White, he’s a serial entrepreneur that started at the tender age of 17.
Throughout his career as an entrepreneur, he experienced many highs and lows and even took two breaks that lasted several years to recharge and get himself back on track, which you’ll hear about in this episode.
On top of running his wine company for 15 years now, Todd is also a writer and speaker who shares his knowledge on improving health, longevity, and vitality.
When you tune into the episode, you’ll hear about these topics and more:
– Todd shares his experience as one of the early adopters to keto and how this happened
– Why he gravitated towards a keto diet
– Why he transitioned to a therapeutic keto
– What kept Todd on keto
– Three things Todd swears by to improve health and performance
– Why Todd focuses on increasing healthspan and longevity and disease prevention
– Why and how Todd started with intermittent fasting
– Why he started eating one meal per day and what he saw as a result
– Experimenting with extended fasting
– The hardest part about switching to one meal per day
– Why Todd’s goal is not to restrict calories and how he also doesn’t pack on calories either just because he’s eating one meal per day
– The macros Todd focuses on
– Todd also discusses how he became an entrepreneur, the struggles he encountered, and what he did to thrive in his business
– How to have a peaceful business
– The aha moments he noticed professionally and personally
– Why your business should focus on appreciation over expectations
– Why Todd believes this is the single most important value to have personally and professionally
– How he got started in the wine industry
– The difference between natural and organic wines
– The problems with most wine on the market and how his solves this
– How Todd casually drinks a bottle of wine per day without affecting his health
Have a question? Comment below or send me a DM on Instagram http://instagram.com/dranthonygustin
Check out my #1 Health and keto podcast at http://perfectketo.com/ketoanswers
Head to http://dranthonygustin.com for more random goodies.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketogenicdiet #ketosis #perfectketo #ketoplus
One thought on “The Natural State 106: Biohacking for Longevity and Why Most Wines Are Terrible for You – Todd White”
Dr. Anthony Gustin Wanna be friend?