Meet Tracy Duhs
Tracy believes that optimal health is a fundamental right for all of humanity, not just a privilege for a select few.
Helping people activate their vitality and feel alive has been Tracy’s life long mission. Growing up in a missionary home cultivated her profound sense of compassion and her desire to educate on the simple foundations needed to look and feel our best.
By the time she was 15, Tracy had already begun her undergraduate education in medicine.
At 16, Tracy shadowed a missionary doctor working in an indigenous village in Guatemala, where she gained hands-on surgical and medical training. The time she spent there opened her eyes and enlarged her heart, to the need for wholistic wellness education and foundations.
After her experience in Guatemala, Tracy decided to forgo a traditional allopathic medical career in favor of one that focused on regenerative care and education.
When Tracy became a mother, her professional path took a personal turn. Her first child, Grace, was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroid and alopecia universalis at the age of two.
Emboldened by her daughter’s struggle, Tracy began her journey into into hydration education by pursuing a PhD in the field of biogenetics as well as shadowing doctors from all around the globe to learn their different approaches to disease.
It was through these experiences that Tracy became passionate about hydration as she learned the power hydration has to transform overall health and wellness in all people.
Today, Tracy works as a modern wellness advocate specializing in the restorative powers of intelligent hydration.
She has parlayed her wealth of experience and knowledge into a multi-dimensional career in wellness advocacy and education, starting with her podcast, HYDRATE.
Tracy frequently consults large corporations and hotels to help build and facilitate wellness experiences. She also serves as the Director of the International Brain Summit.
Tracy is the founder the Sanctuary Wellness Experience in San Diego and co-founder of Hydrate at the Sanctuary.
Dr. Mike Belkowski talks with Tracy about the following:
– Her origin story and how they crossed paths in the health and wellness world
– Why she is passionate about water in the realm of wellness
– Her experience with water for indigenous people of Guatemala
– What she has learned from Robert Slovak (“The father of reverse osmosis”) about hydration
– Reverse osmosis and its benefits for water filtration
– What Quinton is and where it comes from
– You can get it at her website at graysonparker.com
– How some water is more hydrating than others
– How Quinton healed her grandmother’s open wound when nothing else would
– Structured water, why it’s important, and how you can implement it into your life
– Gerald Pollack and how he coined the phrase for phased water
– The fourth phase of water in our cells and how it’s different from solid, liquid, and gas
– “Uninformed water” and how our bodies treat different types of water
– Deuterium-depleted water
– How deuterium negatively affects mitochondria
– Ways you can lower deuterium in your diet
– The importance of light for our nutrition
Check out her podcast – HYDRATE – https://tracyduhs.com/podcasts/
Read her lifestyle and recipe book – HYDRATE – https://tracyduhs.com/product/hydrate-with-tracy-duhs/
Instagram @tracyduhs – https://www.instagram.com/tracyduhs/
Go to her website – tracyduhs.com – https://tracyduhs.com/
Don’t forget to check out these health-related recommendations from previous podcast guests! – https://www.biolight.shop/recc-s-from-interviews
To learn more about red light therapy and shop for the highest-quality red light therapy products, visit www.biolight.shop
Stay up-to-date on social media:
Instagram – https://www.Instagram.com/biolight.shop
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Q3Tku4Lf7rAIElOvwYKMg
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/biolight.shop