Why is weight loss resistance in women so hard to address? We speak with Shalin Vitez on how to resolve weight-loss resistance, the cause, co-factors, and so much more. It’s not as simple as calories and diet. Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper.
IN THIS EPISODE:
1) Weight Loss Resistance
– Weight loss Resistance being unresponsive to diet & exercise
– Causes of Weight Loss Resistance (Mold, Lyme & Co., Parasites, Environmental Toxins)
– Fat Storage as a protective mechanism of the body (to prevent damage in tissues and organs)
– How to resolve Weight Loss Resistance (By following a certain order of operations)
– Main Sign & Symptoms of a Parasitic Infection
– Parasites and the Full Moon
– Difficulty to test for parasites and the reason why (biofilm)
– Reason why we need to treat parasites always FIRST, when dealing with co-infections
– Parasites and Hormone Connection (Cortisol & Estrogen&Testosterone)
3) Mold and Weight Loss Resistance
– what is mold exactly
– how it causes WLR in the body (high cytokine storm, leptin resistance)
– Parasite-mold connection
– Root causes of hormonal imbalances
Our Guest Shalin Vitez
Shalin Vitez is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, an ADAPT-certified Functional Health Coach, and a Mind-Body-Spirit-Release Practitioner. She helps women who have tried every diet under the sun to break through their weight loss resistance to feel confident and alive in their dream body. In her virtual practice she specializes in supporting women who deal with: Mystery weight gain, Weight loss resistance,Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Hormonal Imbalances, Leaky Gut, Gut Dysbiosis (Parasites, Candida, SIBO, GI-Issues), Biotoxin Illness (Mold Illness, Lyme & Co-Infections).
Reach Shalin Vitez:
IG & Facebook: shalinvitez
Facebook Estrogen Dominance Support:
Facebook General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group:
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message
Support the Podcast
SUPPORT THE PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/support
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Be a guest in a future episode: http://katkhatibi.com/podcast/
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And listen to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.