On this week’s episode of the Genetic Genius Podcast, holistic nutritionist, Justine Stenger discusses cellular membrane medicine and how foods nurture and support the DNA and cellular matrix.
Here are some of the topics we discussed on the show:
1. What is cell membrane medicine?
2. What role does this cell membrane have in regards to optimal cell function?
3. When the cell membrane is damaged what main body symptoms are affected?
4. So what is cell membrane medicine from the functional medicine perspective?
5. What are the most common chronic diseases you see that have had cell membrane damage?
6. How does cell membrane damage affect the DNA and from the epigenetic perspective how does the environment play a role in the integrity of the cell?
7. Are cognition and memory and overall brain function affected?
8. What foundations are important to protect the cell membrane?
9. How about foods – does what we eat affect the cell membrane and are their foods that support and protect the cell?
10. How does supplementation play a role in supporting the cell?
To learn more about Justine please visit:
Follow her on social media
To learn more about Dr. LuLu Shimek, purchase her new book, and make an appointment please visit www.doclulu.com