Why You Should Listen:
In this episode, you will learn about Integrative Cardiology.
About My Guest:
My guest for this episode is Dr. Jack Wolfson. Jack Wolfson, DO, FACC is a board-certified cardiologist and a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He has emerged as one of the world’s leading holistic natural cardiologists and was a Natural Choice Award Winner in the Holistic MD category from Natural Awakenings Magazine. His ideas have been featured by NBC and CNN and covered in publications like USA Today and The Wall Street Journal. Prior to opening Wolfson Integrative Cardiology, Dr. Jack was Chairman of the Department of Medicine and Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation at Paradise Valley Hospital in Arizona. He was also a partner in Arizona’s largest cardiology practice. As a trusted leader in heart health and natural heart health, Dr. Jack has taught more than 10,000 physicians his natural heart health best practices. His book, The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health, was an Amazon #1 best seller. He is an in-demand lecturer about natural healthy living without Big Pharma pills and invasive procedures.
– Why is cholesterol not the cardiovascular risk factor once thought to be?
– How might one mitigate the impact of statin medications?
– How important is LDL particle size and LP(a)?
– What is the role of sugar in higher levels of cholesterol?
– Should salt be avoided?
– Is aspirin beneficial for minimizing heart attacks and strokes?
– Can supplemental calcium lead to systemic calcification?
– How might the Carnivore diet be helpful?
– Might reverse osmosis or distilled water be a healthy option?
– What is the role of food allergy in systemic inflammation?
– What are the primary causes of high blood pressure?
– Is POTS a cardiovascular problem or an autonomic nervous system problem?
– What is the role of nitric oxide in optimizing circulation?
– Does poor dentition contribute to cardiovascular issues?
– What infections or toxicants may contribute to heart issues?
– Can EMFs impact the electrical system of the heart?
– What are some tools that can be helpful in supporting optimal cardiovascular health?
Connect With My Guest:
Book: Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health – https://FreeHeartBook.com
January 5, 2022
To review a transcript of this show, visit https://BetterHealthGuy.com/Episode159.
To learn more, visit https://BetterHealthGuy.com.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today’s discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.