This interactive seminar conducted by internationally known speaker and author, Dr. Pamela W. Smith, M.D., MPH, MS will discuss how the immune system works, the effects stress and the GI tract play on immune regulation, as well as extensively discuss her personal protocols that are adjunct therapies for COVID-19, COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome, and COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome secondary to vaccines that have successful been implemented in her practice and by many other healthcare providers. After attending this seminar, you will walk away with therapies that you can use on Monday morning to help your patients at any stage of this disease process.
• Review how the innate and adaptive immune systems work
• Examine the effect stress plays on the immune system
• Explore the GI tract and immune system regulation
• Review conventional treatments for COVID-19
• Discuss Precision Medicine adjunct therapies for COVID-19, Post COVID-19 Syndrome (Post COVID Long-Haul Syndrome), and Post COVID-19 Long Haul Syndrome secondary to vaccines