Glyphosate, Deuterium, Prions And Neurodegeneration – Stephanie Seneff, PhD
Stephanie Seneff, PhD
• Book – The Glyphosate Effect: How the World’s Most Common Herbicide Is Undermining Your Health and What You Can Do About It
#StephanieSeneff #Glyphosate #GutDybiosis #AutoImmunity
Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and author of the recently published book; Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment
Dr Seneff presents mounting evidence that the active ingredient in the world’s most commonly used weedkiller is contributing to skyrocketing rates of chronic disease. Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Roundup, the most commonly used weedkiller in the world. Nearly 300 million pounds of glyphosate-based herbicide are sprayed on farms—and food—every year.
Agrochemical companies claim that glyphosate is safe for humans, animals, and the environment. But emerging scientific research on glyphosate’s deadly disruption of the gut microbiome, its crippling effect on protein synthesis, and its impact on the body’s ability to use and transport sulfur—not to mention several landmark legal cases— tells a very different story.
In Toxic Legacy, senior research scientist Stephanie Seneff, PhD, delivers compelling evidence based on countless published, peer-reviewed studies—all in frank, illuminating, and always accessible language.
Throughout Toxic Legacy readers will discover:
• The uniquely toxic nature of glyphosate
• How glyphosate disrupts the microbiome, leading to gut dysbiosis, autoimmunity, neurodegeneration, and more
• Why we’re seeing a rise in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, infertility, depression, and anxiety
• Glyphosate’s role in soil degeneration, water contamination, and threats to wildlife and biodiversity
• Important nutritional guidance for conscientious consumers who want to avoid glyphosate-contaminated foods and improve their health
• Stephanie Seneff sounds the alarm on glyphosate, giving you guidance on simple, powerful changes you can make right now and essential information you need to protect your health, your family’s health, and the planet on which we all depend.
She received the B.S. degree in Biophysics, M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering and a Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science all from MIT.
For over three decades, her research interests have always been at the intersection of biology and computation: developing a computational model for the human auditory system, understanding human language so as to develop algorithms and systems for human computer interactions, as well as applying natural language processing (NLP) techniques to gene predictions.
She has published over 170 refereed articles on these subjects, and has been invited to give keynote speeches at several international conferences. She has also supervised numerous Master’s and PhD theses at MIT. In 2012, Dr. Seneff was elected Fellow of the International Speech and Communication Association (ISCA).
In recent years, Dr. Seneff has focused her research interests back towards biology. She is concentrating mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health. Since 2011, she has published over two dozen papers in various medical and health-related journals on topics such as modern day diseases (e.g., Alzheimer, autism, cardiovascular diseases), analysis and search of databases of drug side effects using NLP techniques, and the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.
To Contact Dr Stephanie Seneff go to stephanieseneff.net
CLICK HERE – To Checkout Our MEMBERSHIP CLUB: http://www.realtruthtalks.com
• Social Media Channels
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/therealtruthabouthealth/
• Check out our Podcasts
Visit us on Apple Podcast and Itunes search: The Real Truth About Health Free 17 Day Live Online Conference Podcast