under this touch will learn the following
1.How to draw cell diagram
2.identification of any cell organelles using diagram
3.difference between plant and animal cell
4.similarities between plant and animal cell
5.differences and functions of RNA and DNA
check more @Chellphick
for part 1 https://youtu.be/RsTvhzJIxlA
part 2 https://youtu.be/iiEqRxjP2kI
part 3 https://youtu.be/OwIjiqSemWk
*The Part 3 Is Finally Out*
Check out , how cell is explained explicitly.
After this lesson , student must know :-
1. the meaning of cell
2. Scientist that contributed to cell , their contribution and cell theory.
3 Forms by which cell existed and at least 2 examples each
4. Know the difference between cell been a colony and filamentous
5. Common questions that are likely to be asked from students.
6. How life is organized
7. Differences between Unicellular and Multicellular
8. Example of Unicellular
9. Example of organisms that existed at each level of organization.
10. Differentiate between each organization of life.
_*Like , share and subscribe…..*_