Dr. Joshua Park is the founder of MOCEAN Physical Therapy. He is an advocate for the International Olympic Committee, having been a medical team doctor in the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.
Dr. Joshua Park joins the show to talk about a holistic approach to physical conditions where emotions and stress impact the heart, blood, and circulatory system, which in turn manifests in physical adaptations, such as imbalanced posture and other troublesome physical symptoms.
– What is the most important intervention for our health?
– What is breathing right?
– Stress and mouth-breathing
– How to re-regulate our breathing
– Becoming mindful of the 5 sensory systems
– Emotions and energy
– Yin & Yang energy
– How posture imbalances affect the body
– Interconnectedness and downstream symptoms
– Can tattoos affect alignment?
– How do we know if we have poor circulation?
– Walking backwards
– Emotions and Health
– Stress and Health
– Why are we so stuck in sympathetic dominance?
– Noise-canceling headphones
– Disruption of the nervous system
I love my Birch mattress, and I think you would too. If you’re looking for a new bed, check out Birch Living. Visit https://www.birchliving.com/healthyself to get 20% off a Birch mattress, plus two free Eco-Rest pillows.
Discover how Shuteye Chai can revolutionize your sleep and get 15% off with code DRG.
Go to https://www.helloned.com/DRG or enter code DRG at checkout.
If you want to take ownership of your health, it starts with AG1. Try AG1 and get a FREE 1-year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free AG1 Travel Packs with your first purchase. Go to https://www.drinkAG1.com/HEALTHYSELF.
Timeline is offering 10% off your first order of Mitopure. Go to https://www.timelinenutrition.com/DRG and use code DRG to get 10% off your order.
Be sure to like and subscribe to #HealThySelf
Hosted by Doctor Christian Gonzalez N.D.
Follow Doctor G on Instagram @doctor.gonzalez